Monday, August 9, 2010

Perspectives

You may think this is just a joke, or even just a plain old brain teaser. But I think it's to help draw maps. You see, we are going to make a treasure map, Previously, we have been practising , such as drawing maps from school to our house. Even our ICT (Information, communication and technology) lab. But the funny thing is that we had to sit at our computers and draw Mrs Tele'a ( Our Teacher between 2:00- 3:00). At first I thought it was a joke and that we were going to be told to go on our blog. But we weren't, we were told to draw her from the angle we were sitting at. Weird Huh? Anyway I knew I was a goner because drawing is not my thing. My Perspective was easy. My drawing actually turned out to be pretty good. I guess this activity was good if we want to be Map makers

No comments:

Post a Comment