This post is just a brief manuel or instruction book on how to play rugby. This sport is very common in South Africa, Australia and New Zealand. Here are some of the basic rules of rugby:
1. The ball must be passed backwards
2. There must be 15 players on the field and 7 reserves
3. You are not aloud to dive over a ruck for the ball.
4. Tackles are to be under the shoulder
5. A try is 5 points and a conversion is 2 points
6. Knock-ons are when the ball is knocked forward
7. Scrums have all 8 fowards
8. There must be 7 backs and 8 forwards.
9. When the ball is out a line-out happens
10. line-outs include all 8 forwards
11. Hookers through the ball in
12. The Halfback feeds the ball in a scrum
So now you now some of the basic rules of rugby. Why don't you try it out sometime, and who know, maybe soon you'll be out there playing for YOUR COUNTRY.