Wednesday, July 21, 2010

A Mighty Assembly

I sat down on the floor in the hall. It was the first day of school for Term 2 and it seems to me like it would be a good and interesting topic this term. I looked around and saw another teacher called Mr Barkes, he was a Viking. The topic for this term was Mighty Mariners.

All of the teachers teams had to perform a play, skit or animation to give us students a little hint about this Terms Topic. All of the teachers did well, but out of all of them the best team that I liked was team 1. They did an animation and i thought that it was pretty cool. Their animation was about Kupe and how he brought the seven canoes to New Zealand Aotearoa. It was a good animation with a lot of detail and it was concise.

The Topic " Mighty Mariners" is a good topic we all can learn. I like watching sharkmen and lot's of channels on Animal planet so I am looking forward to this term. As I walked out of the assembly I wondered awaited for me later on in the term. At the same time I thought what "A MIGHTY ASSEMBLY".

No comments:

Post a Comment